FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Potential Benefits for Personal Development:
- Develop a better relationship with your voice, breathing and communication
- Access more of your own voice and learn to speak from your core
- Face your fear of public speaking and develop more confidence
- Find greater ease and aliveness in relating with others
- Change habits that are harmful to your voice (e.g., that lead to vocal nodules, stuttering, or muscle tension dysphonia). This may be done in conjunction with medical professionals.
** your personal information will not be sold to any third party **