Potential Benefits for Professionals
- Develop a free, flexible, and powerful voice; reduce vocal fatigue
- Develop greater confidence in public speaking
- Learn to engage and inspire your audience when delivering presentations (including PowerPoint)
- Develop your capacity for leadership through more effective communication and greater presence
- Learn effective preparation to use before presentations, lectures, pitches, trials, meetings, interviews, etc.
- Change habits that are harmful to your voice (e.g., that lead to muscle tension dysphonia or vocal nodules). This may be done in conjunction with medical professionals
** your personal information will not be sold to any third party **